5 Fast Facts About Caifanes
Aug 30, 2022
- The Mexican rock band Caifanes formed in 1986. Between 1987 and 1995, Caifanes released four albums that altered the course of Mexican rock history.
- The name Caifanes is derived from Mexican pachuco slang “Cae fine,” which roughly translates to “cool dude” in English.
- Their music is a blend of Latin with British new-wave elements majorly influenced by The Beatles and The Cure which can be heard in the synth aspects of their songs.
- Since April of 2011, Caifanes has shared their music on stage with more than 5.2 million people. Their fans span several generations who celebrate their devotion to music and lyrics at every show.
- Being at a Caifanes concert is not an event to be missed. Live shows serve as ceremonies to unify voice and spirit alike.
Listen to this playlist of the top hits by Caifanes and catch them live at Wolf Trap on Thursday, September 15. Get Tickets